Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome!

Hello there! If you read my other blog, In a Goat's Shoes, you already know a lot about me. If not, here are a few things about me.


Gold
  1.  I'm 13 years old.
  2. I live in Wisconsin.
  3. I love goats! My two girls, Uhura and Gold are due to have babies the first week of March.
  4. Photography is one of the many things besides goats that I love. I enter it in my county fair and do pretty well.
  5. I have 4 cats. Sully (girl), Billie (girl), Dixie (girl) and Mumu (boy, neutered), he's a outdoor cat.
  6. I have three siblings. You will probably hear about them in my Sunday Nights at my House posts.
  7. Did I mention I love goats?

  8. Uhura

3 comments:

Pricilla said...

I am your first follower. Just like a good goat

Millie said...

I'm your second follower! Pricilla must be taking lessons from Abby~cutting in front of me. :-)

edenhills said...

I certainly applaud your decision to start your own blog. Sometimes we've just got to talk about something besides goats...once in a while.

Teresa