Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Today is a frenzy of making lasagna, cookies and taco dip, while listening to U2. Tonight, we go to my Gramma and Grampa's house to open presents with my cousins and siblings. I'm getting a new camera! It's a Canon A2200, I can't wait!

Tomorrow, we'll wake up and our stockings will be at the end of our beds. We can open them, but we have to wait for everyone to wake up to open presents. There will be wrapping all over the floor. Yummy, gooey cinnamon and orange rolls will be eaten. The goats will get peanuts butter sandwiches.

Yesterday night, we opened our Secret Santa presents. This way, we get three nights of opening presents!

On another note my cat, Sully, has been limping. A few days ago, a big crash came from the laundry room and Sully came gimping out. She has been getting very spoiled and cuddled a lot. She seems to be getting better though.
Sully


2 comments:

Pricilla said...

Have a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy it all. I hope Sully gets better.

edenhills said...

I hope Sully gets to feeling better. It's never fun when our pets are hurt. It sounds like your going to have wonderful fun and busy days. Congrats on the new camera!