Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Still No Snow

There is still no snow on the ground.
 So I decided to go for a walk in the woods.
 I love climbing this tree. It hangs over the stream and you have to be careful to not fall out.
 Reflections in the stream.
 Upstream.
 Downstream.
 Deerpath. I scared 3 deer out of the brush and they ran across the road to the neighbors property. Our hunting guy has stopped coming because the only traffic we were getting was two small yearling does. And the ones I saw weren't yearlings for sure. So typical.
 Still no snow, and the goats are happy.

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

Well, I am not happy. We have snow and more is coming. Harumph!

Millie said...

You have some beautiful woods! I could really go for a browse there. We haven't really gotten much snow yet, and none is staying on the ground.