Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Forever Farmgirls Friday #1


I'm starting a new bloghop! I do hope you will join up. Here are the rules:

1) Link directly to your Forever Farmgirls Friday post, not your blog URL.
2) Grab my button (located on the left of your screen on the sidebar) or at least use a text link.
3) Forever Farmgirl Friday is about anything farm related. And you can be a girl OR a boy to link up.
4)Thanks for linking and have fun.

6 comments:

Kerri said...

Im in! I think it is cool that you are haveing a blog hop! How do you make a blog hop? Oh, and tell you're 9 year old sis that I would love to be email pals or pen pals.


Blessings,
Flannery

Tayet Silverspoon said...

I use a Linky called Simply Linked. Here's the link:

http://simply-linked.com/default.aspx?action=logout

Kerri said...

Thanks!

Kerri said...

Sorry to ask you yet another question, but how do you make a blog button? As I made my own blog hop, too.

Thanks,
Flannery

Tayet Silverspoon said...

http://www.mycoolrealm.com/sandbox/gbgen/

Go here and fill in all the blanks. For the "Your Picture URL" section, you'll have to have a direct link to a image. I recommend Photobucket, if you aren't signed up I would make an account. After you upload a picture to Photobucket you'll need to resize it to about 150x150, you can do that in Photobucket too. Just find the picture you want, hover over it with your cursor and select "Edit", it'll be in Basic. If you want your bloghop name on the button, that effect is in Decorate. Save your image and it will open a link to the picture you just edited. You can get your direct link by hovering over the picture and there will be multiple link options under the picture. Just click on the Direct Link and it'll be copied.

Good luck!
Tayet

edenhills said...

I missed this when I wasn't getting your posts in my Google reader. Glad I have that fixed now. I'll look forward to this Friday.

Teresa (and Millie)