Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Interview with Cameron

Lately, I interviewed my little sister, Emily. But today, I'm interviewing my big brother, Cameron (y'all might know him as Marnax). And away we go!

So, Cameron, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Well, almost all of my time is spare time and I like to spend it on the computer playing games like Minecraft and role-playing on Ponychan. 


What do you do when you aren't on the computer?
I enjoy reading a lot and lately I've been enjoying the remake of Battlestar Galactica (Starbuck is the 
best character).

What is your favorite animal and why?
Goats, because it's almost impossible not to love them!




What kind of books do you like reading?
It varies wildly. But my favorite series would have to be Discworld by Terry Pratchett. CRIVENS!


Do you enjoy any physical activities?
NO. I loathe exercise. I don't know why, I just do.


What is your favorite part of having goats?
The snuggling of baby goats.


What exactly is Ponychan?
It's basically a forum for fans of all ages of the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. A lot of the readers are probably laughing right now. but it is a genuinely good show, with believable characters who have the right character flaws for their personality, engaging story lines and very appealing visuals. Ponychan has many different sections for many different purposes, for example, /chat/ which, as the name suggests, is for the discussion of multiple topics. /pony/, which is for discussion of the show, /rp/ which is for role-playing all sorts of stories, involving all sorts of things from Time Lords to smoothie shops. And many more. 


What is your sleep schedule?
What's a sleep schedule?


What color are your eyes?
Hazel, which is better known as mud.


What do you have to say to anybody who is listening?
Watch Doctor Who. Also, bow ties are COOL. 

1 comment:

Millie said...

I have to like anyone who likes to snuggle baby goats. :-)