Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Interview With Emily

Hi there, everyone! Today I'm going to interview my little sister, Emily, she's 9 years old. She's the one who took my "You Know You're a Farmgirl When..." video. So here goes!

Emily, what do you think about goats?
I think they are wonderful and I love it when they have babies!

Are you really excited for March, because that's when Uhura and Gold are due to kid?
Yes, of course I am! I'm SUPER excited!


What do you like best about having babies?
They are super cute and funny to watch. I love how they frolic about. 


Do you want more boys or girls and why?
I want more girls because we usually have boys. I like girls better, because I think they are cuter for some reason.


How will you react when they kid?
I will jump and squeal and say "Aw, it's so cute!"


What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I like to read my books, right now I'm reading a Nancy Drew book called Nancy's Mysterious Letter.


What are you going to read after you finish Nancy's Mysterious Letter?
Well, right now, I'm reading two books, they are both Nancy Drew. The other one I'm reading is called A Taste of Danger.


What is your favorite thing to do in the whole world?
Play soccer! I love soccer because, mostly at soccer practice I get to see all my friends and I love playing soccer! It's just so fun.


Who's your best friend?
Corin. I've known her FOREVER


Aren't you going to her house next week?
Yes. On the 22nd. I'm looking forward to it, I can't wait!


What is your favorite animal?
Leopards! But on the farm my favorite animal is chickens. My favorite chicken is Kiya.


Do you like living on a farm or do you wish we lived in the city?
I love living on the farm because we can actually have chickens and in the city you can't.


Do you think we should incubate chicks ASAP in the spring?
Of course I love chicks! They are sooo adorable! Darling! They make you want to fall over from thinking about them. They. Are. So. ADORABLE! 


Well, that's all the time we have today! If you want to get interviewed on my blog, please contact me at lilythegoat@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

Charade said...

Emily is as adorable as the goats and chickens! Great interview.

Millie said...

That was a wonderful interview! Do you interview goats?

Tayet Silverspoon said...

Are you kidding? Hehe. Kidding? Of course I interview goats! They are the best interview-ees. Would you like to be interviewed?