Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let the Kidding Countdown Commence!


We have T-minus 10 days till the kidding commences. Try to contain your excitement to a minimum and cross your fingers for me so I can try to get birth pictures or video instead of missing the kidding like usual or cross your fingers for a smooth delivery and healthy babies, because we have some pretty big bellies here!. Also, let me know if you have any name suggestions, because I love it when you do!

Also, feel free to comment because I am a word verification free blog! I apologize for any problem this may have caused anyone in the past.

Linking to Wordful Wednesday with Alicia.

Also linking to Wordless Wednesday with Searching for Simplicity.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I thought for sure we'd have kids when I got home yesterday. Mama always manages to pop them out when no one's around. She's still holding out though. Good luck!

momto8 said...

I am coming back to check...i never saw baby goats!!

Kerri said...

Wow! Kidding in 10 days! That's cool, our goats are due in late march. I have some name suggestions. For boys: Cow Boy, and Prince. And for girls: Rosie, Pebbles, and Lady. That's all I can think of for now. Bye and I hope they have healthy babys, too!

Blessings,
Flannery

Kerri said...

Oh and some more names for girls: Roxanna, Anna Bell, Luna (Moon), and more boy names:Billy, Max, and Nugget.


Blessings,
Flannery

GardenofDaisies said...

Oh what an exciting time for you!!! Babies on the way!