Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Saturday, February 4, 2012

One Month to Go!

Gold is due to have her babies on March 3rd.
 She was bred by Tinkerbell, a purebred La Mancha buck. So there is a likelihood that any males will have the La Mancha "elf" ears. All the girls that have been born on the farm have had typical Pygmy ears, like their mothers and boys have had La Mancha, like the father. I had to sell Tinkerbell after breeding time, so this year, I hope to get a new breed into the line.
She has carried these babies for four months already. She only has another month to go!
She's making an udder filled with nutritious colostrum for her babies. 
 Good luck Goldie!
I can't wait to meet my babies (they are always much cuter than Uhura's!)

Linking to Camera Critters.

6 comments:

Carletta said...

Best of luck with them. That picture of her face is so cute!
I see you are in 4-H. I was in clubs many years. One of the best times of my life. :)

edenhills said...

She is looking big. We have three due on March 2nd, so we'll both be busy checking goats. I hope they have ears. I can't help it; they are just cuter with ears.

Peggy said...

I just love baby goats!! Can't wait to see pics of yours.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Lovely shots.

Regards and best wishes

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous shots!

A late visit from Camera Critters, here's my entry.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Gma said...

I always look forward to your pictures and comments. Miss you and the family. Love, Gma