Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Peanut

I had a peanut. Just an ordinary, everyday peanut. Not that it was ordinary to the goats, no siree.
Peanut? You can give me that!
 Gold came over to me because I had The Peanut. Please note, every peanut is The Peanut. As soon as one gets eaten the next one becomes The Peanut. And so on.
No, really, here, just let me have it.
 Their love of peanuts is a love that will exist until peanuts cease to exist, which will probably be doomsday for all goats.
You can just drop it in there, I'll open up REAL wide so you don't miss.

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY

Here's my contribution to Shadow Shot Sunday.

MACRO MONDAY

Pinecones.

Oak leaf.
Linking to Shadow Shot Sunday.

Also linking to Macro Monday.

5 comments:

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Lovely photos.

Regards and best wishes

Kelly said...

Ooooo, I love your shadow shot!! Enjoyed the goat/peanut series, too. :)

edenhills said...

For some reason, I'm not getting your blog in my reader. I'm going to have to figure that out. I love that shot of the leaf. I really can't believe it, but I actually miss snow.

Genie said...

WOW!!!Your shadow shot is an awesome one, and the leaf on the snow is my other favorite. Your “peanut” is like our “cookie.” We are not sure if our challenged schnauzer thinks “cookie” means to come in or if it means we are going to give him a treat. He is a mess. genie

Gemma Wiseman said...

The defined shadow on the tree trunk is simply beautiful! Very artistic! And love the series of photos and comments about the peanut eating goats! I didn't know that this was a favourite food!