Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

My sister and I.
Strike a Pose.
Typical winter footwear in Wisconsin.
Footwear.
 My soccer ball, goalie gloves and one of my outdoor cleats.
Hobby.
 An opal heart necklace my mother gave me for Christmas two years ago.
Shiny.
 I found a clover before the goats ate it. Believe me, it's not there anymore.
Color Me Green.

I found a wonderful new linky. Every week there is five items you must interpret in your own way and post them. Very creative!

Linking to Scavenger Hunt Sunday.



Also linking to Shadow Shot Sunday.

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great shadow shot - love that.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

I love your shadow shot. That necklace is so pretty!!!

edenhills said...

These are great shots. I saw that linky too, and I think I'm going to try it for next week. Those boots look like my Iowa boots!

Saun said...

Awesome set!!!

Gretchen said...

Fun set!! Love your shadow shot... and footwear shot! Have a great week!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very nice shots.

Regards and best wishes

Kelly said...

What a fun shadow shot! I visited WI several years ago for the Winter BOW event in Treehaven. It was fun! We use to have goats, too...but no more.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Striking shadow pose in the first photo! And wow! Those winter shoes certainly look sturdy!

Costin Comba said...

Beautiful necklace. Have a nice week. Greetings from Romania