Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

My youngest sister's eye.
Facial Feature.
 The mailboxes shadows.
Shadow.
 Habanero peppers. One of the spiciest.
Spicy.
 A feather mask my Gramma gave me.
Gold.
 My favorite plaid jacket. Plaid is my favorite fabric. When ever I go thrift shopping I go right to the Men Smalls and look for new plaid.
Fabric.

Linking to Scavenger Hunt Sunday with Ashley.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love your sister's eye! It's very pretty...you did a great job capturing it!
Great shots :)

Charade said...

These are such fun entries. Lovin' that plaid!

Bethany said...

Nice spicy shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I really like your first shot.

shutterbuggbitten said...

I have to say after visiting your blogs since you first started, you've really grown into a very good photographer. I love the first shot with the eyelashes reflected.

Teresa
(Eden Hills)