Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Thursday, March 1, 2012

First of the Month--Changing Focus

I have been doing the stream in my family's woods for First of the Month, but I am changing focus.
 I will now be focusing on one of the new babies, Aspen.
 She's the sweetest little thing, absouloutly the tamest baby ever on the farm. 
 I will be documenting her growth and when I take her to the fair this year, she will be about 5 months old.  I'm going to start training her to walk and square up in about two weeks. I can't wait to get started!

Linking to First of the Month with Jan.

4 comments:

edenhills said...

What a great thing to change your focus to! I look forward to seeing how you train her to get ready for the fair.

Emily said...

She is adorable isn't she! And wonderful!

Jan AKA Wammy said...

I'm loving the creek and the goats! I want a goat so bad I can taste it...but we don't have enough land to have one. I'm dreaming of a farm. But I will live thru your photos.

Faye said...

What a dear little thing! Your creek photo journal would have been interesting as the seasons change, but sometimes a better subject comes along. Maybe you could also give us a sneak peek of the creek every now and then?