Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm Back....

I know, I've been behind on my blogging. But weekends are the busiest part of my week. Saturday is my youngest sister's games and we are out of the house all day. Sunday is my game day and yesterday we had a game at 10:30 a.m. and then a soccer practice from 2:00 to 4:00 and then my dad had a coaches meeting from 4:00 to 6:00 Very busy day. but without further ado, I give you cute pictures of baby goats to calm the soul, mind and body.


10 comments:

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW........SO CUTE!!!!!!! We are getting chicks TODAY!!!!! I CAN'T wait!!!!!! We are ordering ducklings, too!!!!!!!

-This Farm Girl's Life

Nancy Claeys said...

Very cute! :)

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Adorable!

Regards and best wishes

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Thank you SO much for linking up! Yeah I agree baby goat faces sooth the body ;)
-Farm Girl

Gma said...

Only TWO! I want to see all Four. They grow up too fast just like my Grandkids. I miss you. Gma

edenhills said...

They are so adorable! Nothing like kids to calm and sooth (or create mayhem when they are in the house).

SunshineMom said...

I agree, they help calm the mind. They also create giggles when they leap about and crash into each other. Gotta love it!

bettyl said...

What a lovely subject to shoot!

bailey-road.com said...

They are so cute!

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Awwwwww, what cuties (the goats, I mean). A: Yes but some times they come early. Thank you for commenting! And yes I hope it goes smoothly as well. No baby yet. I will go check her, to see if she is in labor, as soon as I am done with this comment. Thanks again! Also names will be welcomed as soon as it is born as we do not know if its a male or a female, yet. Thanks!

-Moira (Farm Girl)