Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Centus--I'm Living the Dream, Man.


"I'm living the dream, man." I said to my best friend. "But I have to have something more. I have to get the gold." She looked at me in astonishment. "You know I hate it when you call me 'Man', so stop it. What do you mean you want to take the gold? Harley is shoe in for it. Nobody is as good as him in the pool." I'm trying not to roll my eyes at Cecily. "Josh. You. Can't. Do. It." I look at her smile and say: "But I'm going to." I will. Because I. Can. Do. It.

Linking up with Jenny for Saturday Centus.
Jenny Matlock

10 comments:

noexcuses said...

Now that's living the dream! What a great attitude to have. Well done!

Sue said...

Living the dream always has to begin with dreaming it, right?

Nice one.

=)

anitamombanita said...

Yes, Living the dream means bringing the dream to life! No one will do it for us. Nice job.

Karen S. said...

Okay, another great dreamer joins the dreaming force...we just have to go for absolutely all the way!

MiracleMommy said...

I think before we can do something,anything, we first need to dream it.

Judie said...

Josh did it! I know he did!!!

bluegrassnotes said...

Inspiring take on the prompt.

Once Upon an Equine said...

I like the positive message of this dialog. Nice use of the prompt.

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

POOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!
:)
-Moira (Farm Girl)

Jenny said...

Oh wow.

I liked this very much.

The dialogue felt really believable.

This was quite uplifting.