Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I found a place where snow, water and ice connected. I thought this was pretty creative!
Water
I could not decide between this leaf with the sun shining through it
Light 
or these three blades of grass. So I used both!
Light
Twix are so yummy! I ate one tonight and it melted in my mouth. I felt this was a necessity.
Chocolate
This Wooly Bear Caterpillar was the first one I've seen all year. I was very glad to see him.
Animal
This is my book shelf. I have LOTS of books.
Crowded

6 comments:

Nancy Claeys said...

Wonderful interpretations of the clues, Tayet.

Thank you for sharing at YSB this week! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - really enjoy light and chocolate.

shutterbuggbitten said...

Great photos for the prompts. I do love both of those light shots!

Teresa

Kerri said...

Those are great, Tayet!

-Life On A Mini Farm

Tracy P. said...

I can see why you couldn't choose between those light shots! Your water shot looks a lot like mine. So nice to see the melting!

Janice Trinh said...

Wow. That caterpillar shot is cool. I've never seen one of those in real life. Must be real interesting to see!