Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Monday, March 12, 2012

These are a Few of my Favorite Things....


My favorite food is grapes. I am currently eating a three pound case of them. Don't worry. I won't eat all of them.
My favorite drink is grape Kool-aid. I'm seeing a theme here...

My favorite color is blue. I know. Boring. But not just any blue. Hottest-day-of-the-summer-sky-blue. So yeah. (But it used to be purple =P.)

My favorite musician is Prince. And the color of royalty is what? Purple of course!

My favorite favorite writer is Sarra Manning.(The writing on the book cover is purple... a stretch I know.)

My favorite silly/dumb thing to do is walk around the house in my roller-blades.


That's it for my favorite (purple) things. What are some of your favorite things?

1 comment:

edenhills said...

I enjoyed learning about some of your favorites. My favorite colors are green and purple. Of course goats are my favorite animal.