Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Farm Visit

Last night, I slept over at some of my friends house. They live on a dairy cow farm and their cousins who own goats live right next door! Let me tell you, many pictures were taken.The goats are all Toggenburgs or Togg crosses.



This is Taco the goat. He is one of last years bucks and they really need to sell him, but they don't  have the  heart to do it.

This is Apprentice the kitten. She is the sweetest little thing.







4 comments:

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Oh, how cool! I wish we could go and see some cows. Oh, and we are hoping to get a cow soon!!!!!!! It is called a Jersey Cow, and they give the healthiest and the best milk.

-Faith

edenhills said...

Great pictures! Glad I'm not the only one that has troubles selling my goats. :-)

chubskulit said...

Apprentice is cute!

Visiting late from Camera Critters. Hope you have a good Easter celebration!

My Critters

rahul khan said...

Wish I could have some cows.Cute cows.Those pictures are looks good.sell my house