Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Sunday, April 1, 2012

FOTM--Penny

My little Penny baby is 35 days old today. I can't believe a little bit more then a month ago, she was a tiny, newborn goat baby.
And now she's a tiny little monster. Joking, joking (mostly...)
 She eats grass and leaves and whatever clothes you happen to be wearing.
 My little baby is getting all growed up!

I'll take her to the fair in August and hopefully win something with her. I'm having fun starting to train her and I'll share that with all of you soon!

Linking to First of the Month with Jan. 

5 comments:

Taylor said...

What a cute little thing.She is so sweet.I would love to have a goat they are such fun.haha

edenhills said...

She is adorable! It's amazing how quickly they grow up.

Bessie M. said...

She is such a cutie patootie!

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

I do not like it when they grow up. But when they are grown up you can have them have their own babies! YAY!
-Moira

Yes I agree OH.MY.GOAT!
What ABOUT MEEEEEE???? Aren't I cute??? You think only Midnight is cute!?!?! You replied to comment saying that Pipi is cute but Midnight is CUTER!!?? You Hurt-ed my feelings! :( I SAD now! :(

-TWILIGHT :(

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Oh, that's Ok, happens a lot. Thanks you! I REALLY hope that Pipi survives, everybody does!

-Twilight