Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

He's Here!

We went to the farm today and when we got there, we were greeted by a very cute, orange kitty. We knocked on the farmhouse door and were told to just go on down the "Big House" where he was still with his mother and about 20 other goats. I climbed into the pen and picked him up. Total adorableness. 
 Look at those ears, he's about to take off down the runway.
 He got latched on the bottle immediately and sucked down three ounces before falling asleep. 

More milk, please?
 This is my favorite picture of him so far.

5 comments:

Madge Bloom said...

What a sweet, sweet baby face... I've never been around goats much, but he makes me want to! Thank you for sharing on 'Weekly Top Shot!'

Bessie M. said...

He's SO CUTE!!! I want to cuddle him! Congrats!

Cat @ No Wooden Spoons said...

What a sweet face! Love that last shot!

Heather Kaluf said...

My family has a goat farm, and they are the best to have. We try to bottle feed all the babies. I had a goat thay I named tootsie roll. She was my baby... mom wanted nothing to do with her. She lived in a crib in our home and wore diapers and ran around with the dogs inside. Whenever she was hungry she would push on me. :) Love the last picture! The ears are ready for a take off. Thanks for sharing at our Sunday Round Up.
xoxo
Heather

edenhills said...

He's very handsome!