Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First of the Month--Penny

For First of the Month, I'm doing my baby goat, Penny. She was born on February 27th. That makes her 65 days old today (I counted!).
 I love her markings. She looks almost exactly like one of the former babies born on this farm, Jaimy.
 Her mother is slowly weaning her to eat only grass and occasional grain. 
 I love my silly baby girl!
 Even when she chews on my camera strap.

Linking to FOTM with Jan.

3 comments:

Taylor Nicole said...

What a cutey.Oh my gosh i love her.She is just so cute.I also love her markings.They are really cool.I hope when we move i can have a couple goats.Love um.

~Taylor-Nicole~

Kiya/Delena said...

So, CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Delena

Peggy said...

Penny is adorable!