Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Penny Portraits

My Penny is the sweetest little baby.
She sits on my lap and gives me snuzzels and I give her scritchs.
I can't wait to take her to the fair. I haven't even officially started 'training' her yet, because she just follows me around anyway!
Here is a collage I made when she was younger and didn't share. She was still so little and fluffy!

3 comments:

adamselinflannel.com said...

Oh wow! She is quite the agile creature! Love the playset. I have three goats, and I can't believe the antics they pull! I swear they could be karate goats.

Candy C. said...

She sure is a cutie! :)
What a good idea giving the goats the playset, mine only have some old steps to play on!

edenhills said...

Adorable! It looks like she's quite the wild woman!