Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This folder is full of "Love Notes" from my youngest sister to my mother. I looked through it for about ten minutes before finding what I wanted.
This!
Rainbow
I went out to the woods to find Fluffy. I knew I would find something cool!
Fluffy

I love the way the trees arc over the stream to create a cool effect.
Trees
I've been wanting to grow Morning Glories on this stone smoother for quite a while. It looks like I will have to do lots of weeding before that happens!
Metal
I just love the font on our bubble container.
Letters

Linking to Scavenger Hunt Sunday with Ashley Sisk.

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Love rainbow - how pretty!

dailyvisualinspiration said...

Such pretty captures, especially the tree one :)

Annmarie Pipa said...

always fun to look back at the things you saved...isn't it?!

shutterbuggbitten said...

What a fun set of pictures! I just love that grinding wheel.

Candy C. said...

Good job on the Scavenger Hunt prompts! :)