Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Forever Farmgirls Friday #16 *LATE*

Sorry I have been so bad about posting regularly. I have been SO busy with soccer and now on Tuesday, I'm off to 4-H camp, but that's only till the 14th, so I should be able to start posting more often!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



  1. Link directly to your FFF post, not your blog URL.
  2. Grab my buttons, located on the left sidebar.
  3. You may link up if your post is about on of the following:
  • Farming
  • Furry or feathered pets/friends/animals
  • Food gardening
  • Flower gardening
Thanks for linking and have fun!

2 comments:

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Hi Tayet! Your goat is so cute!!! Let me guess...is that Gold?

-Jane
P.S.I linked up!

Annmarie Pipa said...

have fun at camp!!