Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Friday, June 1, 2012

FOTM--June+Forever Farmgirls Friday #15


  1. Link directly to your FFF post, not your blog URL.
  2. Grab my buttons, located on the left sidebar.
  3. You may link up if your post is about on of the following:
  • Farming
  • Furry or feathered pets/friends/animals
  • Food gardening
  • Flower gardening
Thanks for linking and have fun!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Penny is getting so grown up. She's gone from a tiny, fragile, newborn baby. 
Penny, not even two hours old.
To a beautiful, sophisticated young goat.
Penny at almost 4 months.
She's gone from eating only her mother's milk, 
to eating grass almost exclusively. But she still loves getting her late night snacks from her mother, I'm sure.


This is my favorite picture of Penny and I'm entering it in the fair. I hope it gets something good!

Linking to First of the Month with Jan. I'm documenting my baby goat Penny's growth on the first of every month.

4 comments:

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

AWWWWWW!!!! She's SOOOO cute!!!!

-Jane
P.S. I linked up!

Candy C. said...

I love newborn Penny in the sweatshirt and the picture with her mouth full of grass!! :)

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Wow! My she has grown! Give her a kiss for me!

Love,
Bella

edenhills said...

She certainly is growing up. That last picture is adorable. I'm sure it will do well!