Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ronnie and ???

 Meet our new kitten, Ronnie! She's just the cutest little thing. We got her from the same farm as the new buck for free.
This is the new boy.He doesn't have a name yet, but I am considering 'Scooter'. He's 8 weeks old, and his lungs are about the size of my head. I know this because he screams loud enough to wake the dead. Hopefully he'll grow out of it as he adjusts to his new life! I'm so thankful that I'll be able to breed Gold and Uhura this fall and some of the younger girls in March or April.


4 comments:

Bessie M. said...

They are both adorable. I love your new buck!

Nancy Claeys said...

Scooter is definitely a cutie as is your new kitty!

Thank you for sharing at Rural Thursdays this week. xoxo

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

It's good when a billy goat finds a happy home! Your new kitty is beautiful as well. Have a great weekend!

Buttons said...

Scooter and Ronnie are so cute. B