Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Saturday, August 18, 2012

E and T are MIA!

Jenny came up with a toughy this week! All participants have to write a cohesive sentence without the letters 'E' or 'T'. Good golly, Miss Molly... I'll try my best!

I love long, lazy summer days.

It's the truth. Nothing fits the bill better than lying in the sun reading a book. Or, attempting to read a book while a naughty little goat tries to eat it.


Jenny Matlock

7 comments:

Candy C. said...

Good job!! :)

lissa said...

I couldn't agreed more with that sentence. summer always makes me want to be lazy.

hope you have a great day.

Karen S. said...

oh I'm going for long, long days for as many as can occur!

anitamombanita said...

I'm guessing the goats are ready for a little fall weather. I know I am!

˙·٠•●❤Sh@KiR@ ❤●•٠·˙ said...

Very nicely done. I love that you have a goat. So cute.
Mine is here
Have you an AWESOME WEEK!
hugs
shakira

Amy Harrison said...

Yay! Lazy summer! Awesome work! :D

Jenny said...

Wait! Aren't you supposed to spell lazy with an "E"?

Hmmm...

Lazey?!?

Okay.

You're right.

Just teasing. This was really cute!