Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FOTM--Penny in August

I've been saying since Penny was less then a month old that I'm bringing her to the fair. And yet, Gold is at the fair again instead. I decided not to bring Penny because she is not as mature as Gold and less trained. I do believe Gold can win Grand Champion this year as the other goats there are Vinnie, Willow and three 2-3 month old kids. Next year she'll be a year and five months instead of just five months and have more training under her hooves.

For now, let's just enjoy Penny eat a slice of watermelon.





The goat show is tomorrow, so watch out for lots of pictures, coming soon to your computer screen!


Linking to First of the Month with Jan.

3 comments:

edenhills said...

Good luck at the fair! Hope she is the grand champion!

Millie said...

I've never gotten to try watermelon. That looks very good! I'm going to have to get after my human to get me some of that.

Candy C. said...

OMG Tayet, except for the ears and horns, your Penny and my Daphne could be twins! I posted about Daphne on my blog yesterday and you can see some pictures of her.
Good luck to Gold at the fair!! :)