Oh, this whole world keeps spinning 'round. It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down. There comes a time, comes a time.
Neil Young

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Krazy Kool Results!

Gold got Grand Champion and I got Champion Show Person of the intermediate class. I got two rosettes, two blue ribbons a plaque and a hoody.

Vinnie: My nine year old sister showed Vinnie and got Best Show Person of the junior class. She got got two blue ribbons, a rosette and a hoody.

Willow: Willow was the second biggest goat there (only Gold was bigger than her!). My sixteen year old brother showed her and got Reserve Grand Champion! He only showed her in the pet class as opposed to my sister and I who showed in both the pet and showmanship class. He got a blue ribbon, a rosette and a plaque.

In other things, I got 6 blue ribbons and 2 red ribbons in photography. My little sister got a red ribbon for a collage she made and a red ribbon for a drawing of a tree. My brother got a blue ribbon for his chocolate chip cookies and a red ribbon for his peanut butter cookies.

Next year, I'm going to raise three meat rabbits and enter them in the fair. And if I get meat rabbits, why not get a pet rabbit and enter that too? (if I can convince my dad that I should get another pet rabbit.) I'm also going to (maybe) show a chicken or two.

This years fair is turning out great! You won't believe what happens when we enter Penny in the Dress-a-Critter contest... and that's all I'm going to say about that subject for now... DUN DUN DUN!


Jenny Matlock

7 comments:

Patty Woodland said...

Congratulations on the results of all of your collective hard work!

anitamombanita said...

Yay, congratulations to you! That's terrific!!! (No meat rabbits, though...our little Thump Thumperton would be frightened if he heard that...)

Annesphamily said...

Congrats to you and your siblings! Hard work really does pay off! It is so nice to see you here.

edenhills said...

Congratulations! Sounds like you are having a very busy good week!

Nancy Claeys said...

So happy for you that your labor has resulted in some neat awards Tayet!

Thanks for sharing at Rural Thursdays this week. xo

Candy C. said...

Congratulations to ALL of you!! YAY!! I'm not at all surprised that your photography won some ribbons! :)

Jenny said...

Dress a critter? I am soooo intriqued!

Congratulations!

Hard work DOES pay off!

Thanks for sharing your fun news with us!

A+